Valentines Day Templates For Crafts
Looking for some Valentines day templates for crafts? Then you have come to the right place. These Valentines Day templates for crafts make it super easy to make some extra special gifts for those that you love.
- Color-Aid paper
- Craft knife
- Art paper
- Small wrapped candy
Draw an elephant silhouette onto a folded sheet of art paper or print one out from our ready-made template.
- Cut out the elephant (being careful not to cut through the fold at the top of its back) and then use a craft knife to cut two small slits on each side of the head (a parent's job).
- Cut two little paper hearts from the Color-Aid paper and write a message on one side.
- Fold the hearts in half lengthwise and slip them through the slits to form the elephant's ears and tusks.
- Glue the trunks together at the tip.
- For an added surprise, tape a wrapped candy inside the elephant.
Animal Love - Valentines Day Templates For Crafts
- Thin cardboard
- Colored paper or card stock
- Glue stick
- Googly eyes and stickers
- Colored markers
- Ribbon or string
- Cut a heart-shaped template, about 2 1/2 inches high by 2 1/2 inches wide, out of thin cardboard. Your child can trace around it in pencil to make the shapes he'll need.
- To make a mouse, cut out two colored paper or card stock hearts (one for the body, one for the head) and glue them together, as shown.
- To accent the ears, glue a different shade of paper semicircles to the upper curves of the head.
- Then fold the ears so they'll stand upright.
- Attach googly eyes and a sticker nose.
- Use the pushpin to make a hole for the tail.
- Thread ribbon or string through it and knot the ends to keep them from slipping back through.
- Finally, print a Valentine's message on the trunk!
- For an elephant, trace around the template, then, before cutting out the shape, draw a curved trunk that extends directly from the bottom of the heart.
- Cut out the head as one piece and flip it over so the pencil lines won't show.
- Glue the tips of two heart-shaped ears to the back of the head.
- Attach googly eyes and decorative stickers.
- Red card stock
- Photocopy of a photo of the giver (with eyes the right size to peep through hole-punch holes)
- Hole punch
- Glue stick or double-sided tape-marker
- Fold the card stock in half and draw a heart shape with one side along the fold to form a hinge (we used a heart-shaped cookie cutter for a pattern).
- Cut out the heart, keeping the hinge intact.
- Measure the distance between the eyes on your photocopy.
- Use a pencil to mark that distance on the top heart and punch out the eye holes with a hole punch.
- Cut the photocopy to fit inside the card and glue or tape it in place, lining up the eyes with the eye holes.
- Write "Peekaboo!" on the front of the card, and inside, write "I love you" and any message you like.
Back from Valentines Day Templates For Crafts to Valentines Day Crafts
Back from Valentines Day Templates For Crafts to New Kids Crafts Homepage