Valentines Day Crafts Kindergarten Kids
These Valentines day crafts kindergarten kids are perfect for little fingers. They can make valentines bandaids,heart puppets, ruler love, heart shovels and much more. Pictures included. They are all easy to do and require just a few simple instructions.
- Stickers (optional)
- Decorate a plain Band-Aid with a paint pen or permanent marker.
- Add stickers, if desired.
I'm stuck on you
Let's stick together
You make me feel better
I'm there if you get into a scrape
- Card stock
- Hole punch
- Googly eyes
- Cut a heart from colored card stock or heavy construction paper (use it as a template to make more).
- Punch a starter hole for each finger with a hole punch, then use scissors to enlarge the circle; a child's fingers should fit snugly through the holes.
- Decorate the heart with a paint pen or marker, adding facial features, and write your message on the back.
I'm your puppet
You make my heart dance
Feet Heart - Valentines Day Crafts Kindergarten Kids
- Card stock
- Plastic jewels
- Trace your child's feet on colored card stock or heavy construction paper and cut out the shapes (use them as a template to make more cards).
- Glue 2 feet at the heels to form a heart, as shown, and use a paint pen or marker to pen a message.
- Glue flat-bottomed plastic jewels (available at craft stores) to the toes for polished nails.
You're my sole mate
I get a kick out of you
I'd walk a mile for you
We're off on the right foot
You are too nice!
Ruler Love - Valentines Day Crafts Kindergarten Kids
- Card stock
- Double-sided tape
- Fold a piece of colored card stock in half.
- Cut a heart shape that's about 3 inches tall through both layers, leaving the tops of the hearts connected at the fold.
- Place a small ruler between the hearts and fasten the bottom of the hearts together with double-sided tape.
- Use pinking shears to cut a smaller heart from white card stock.
- Add a message with markers and attach it to the front of the valentine with double-sided tape.
Love Shovels - Valentines Day Crafts Kindergarten Kids
- Small bag of candy
- Twist tie
- Toy sand shovel
- Paint pen
- Close a small bag of candy with a twist tie. With a ribbon, tie it to the handle of a toy sand shovel.
- Use a paint pen or permanent marker to write your message at the base of the shovel, just below the candy bag.
I dig you!
Here's the scoop on Valentine's Day
It's Valentine's Day--dig it!
You've got the scoop on me!
Back from Valentines Day Crafts Kindergarten Kids to Valentines Day Crafts
Back from Valentines Day Crafts Kindergarten Kids to New Kids Crafts Homepage