Preschool Valentine's Day Craft
Looking for a Preschool Valentine's day craft? We have many to choose from including a ribbon Valentine's day card, a Valentine holder and a Valentine Fish
Heart Man Valentine's Day Card
- Construction Paper
- Pair of scissors
- Crayons or Markers
- Take a piece of paper and fold it in half to form a card.
2. Now with the paper folded, cut out a heart shape - this will be the heart man's body
- On the front part of the card, draw a face, with eyes and a mouth.
- Cut four equal lengths of ribbon to be used as the arms and legs. Glue the ribbon pieces onto the back of the card with glue.
- yur card is complete, write a special message and give it to your valentine.
Paper Plate Valentine Holder
• 3 Paper Plates
• Red Paint
• A Sponge
• Pair of scissors
- Place your red paint onto one of the paper plates. Use your sponge to dip into the paint and sponge paint the other two paper plates.
- Now fold the paper plates in half (the painted side must be on the outside).
- Have them facing each other and lay one inside the other, they should now look like a heart! This will be the pocket.
- Use your stapler to staple the tip of your hearts together.
- Staple the top edges of the heart together on both sides. Remember to only staple the edges not the middle as you want the top of the pocket to open up!
- Use the 3rd paper plate which you used to put the paint as the handle. Sponge this paper plate with red paint. Now cut out the half the edge part of the paper plate and use as the handle.
- Use the stapler to attach the handle to either side of the heart.
- Fill your Valentines paper plate holder with treats or valentine's cards.
Valentine Fish – Preschool Valentine's Day Craft
• Red, pink, and white construction paper
• Pair of Scissors
• Markers or crayons
- Use your pair of scissors to cut out different size hearts from the construction paper.
- Use the big heart as the fishes body and a medium sized heart as the fishes tail. Now glue the little hearts on as the fins.
- Let the kids draw on the eyes and and bubbles.
Enjoy these Preschool Valentine's day craft.
Back from Preschool Valentine's Day Craft to Valentines Day Crafts
Back from Preschool Valentine's Day Craft to New Kids Crafts Homepage