Preschool Thank You Cards Crafts
Here are one of many Preschool thank you cards crafts to be made. They are fun and easy to do and the kids will just love creating them.
Leaf Rubbing Cards
- White paper
- Colored cardboard
- Colored wax crayons
- Pair of scissors
- PVA glue or glue stick
- Fold a piece of colored paper in half to form the card.
- Lay the white paper on top of a leaf.
- Gently rub over the leaf with a wax crayon.
- Cut the leaf out and stick onto the card.
- Note: Always rub in the same direction for a better effect.
Preschool Thank You Cards Crafts 2 - Tissue Paper Cards
- Dark colored paper
- Tissue paper
- Pair of scissors
- Fold a piece of paper in half to form the card.
- Cut pieces of tissue paper and use small amounts of glue to stick them onto the front of the card.
- Now cut strips of another color of tissue paper and create your own pattern.
- When your glue has set, your card is ready to sign and send to someone special.
- Note: A dark colored background is always more effective.
- Colored construction paper
- Tempera paint
- Paint containers
- Old toothbrushes
- Materials to make stencils i.e. leaves, cut paper shapes
- For stencils, gather things such as leaves or cut paper shapes or flowers.
- Pour small amounts of paint into paint containers and insert toothbrushes.
- Give each child a folded A4 white piece of construction paper. This will be used as the card.
- Have each child arrange stencil materials on the card.
- Let the child use the finger to pull the toothbrush bristles from the top to the bottom so that it creates a spray effect.
- When enough paint has been splattered on the card, remove the stencil materials and allow the paint to dry.
Return from Preschool thank you cards crafts to Preschool Crafts
Return from Preschool thank you cards crafts to New Kids Crafts Homepage