Preschool Craft Truck
This Preschool craft truck will entertain your little ones for hours and they are all super easy to make. To a preschooler trucks are the coolest thing around! They love to play with them, talk about them, and do crafts about them. Or at least my kids do!
Egg Carton Fire Truck
- Lid of an egg carton
- Red paint or markers
- Small cutouts of people from magazines, coloring books or hand drawn
- Black construction paper or 2 lids from milk jugs (for wheels)
- Black marker
- Cut the lid off an egg carton
- Paint (or color with marker) the lid red.
- Cut 2 circles out of black construction paper (you can have the children trace the lid from a baby food jar or orange juice container -- preschool kids enjoy tracing).
- Use white crayon, chalk or pencil crayon for tracing.
- Allow the children to cut out their circles with safety scissors (or supervise them closely while they use regular scissors).
- The wheels don't have to be perfectly round -- let them have fun or use the lids from milk jugs as an alternative
- Also while the paint is drying, have the children cut small images of people from magazines or coloring books or let them draw their own once again, let the children roughly cut out the images with safety scissors.
- Once the paint is dry, glue on the wheels, ladder and let them print "FIRE" on the truck with black marker.
- Glue the images of people onto the fire truck.
Preschool Craft Truck 2 - Fire Truck Box Toy
- A cardboard box
- Four paper plates
- Red and black paint
- 3 paint brushes
- Black, white, blue, and orange construction paper
- Paint a cardboard box red and let it dry.
- Paint four paper plates black and let them dry.
- Cut two headlights and fenders from white construction paper and glue them to one end of the truck.
- Cut a windshield and windows from light blue construction paper and glue them to one end of the truck.
- Glue the wheels to your truck.
- Cut two ladders from orange or brown construction paper and cut two hoses from black construction paper.
- Glue all of these to the sides of your truck.
Return from Preschool craft truck to Preschool Crafts
Return from Preschool craft truck to New Kids Crafts Homepage