Nativity Crafts for Kids
These Nativity crafts for kids are fun to make for your nativity scene. Make puffy sheep and a star to add to your nativity scene this year. Have fun. The puffy sheep are my daughters' (now 5)favorite.
Puffy Sheep for Nativity Scene
- 2 inch white Pom-pom
- 3/4 inch white Pom-pom
- 1/2 inch black Pom-pom (or pink for a white sheep)
- 2 black seed Beads
- Black felt scraps for ears (or white for a white sheep)
- Black pipe cleaner (or white for a white sheep)
- 1/4 inch red Ribbon
- 1 small Bell
- Glue 3/4" white pom-pom (head) to 2" white pom-pom (body).
- Cut two 2" sections of black pipe cleaner.
- Glue center of U into the center of the 2" pom-pom.
- One towards the head and the other towards the tail.
- Glue 1/2" black pom-pom (nose) onto front of head.
- Cut small leaf shaped ears from black felt and glue on sides of head.
- Glue black seed beads for eyes.
- Tie red ribbon around neck and attach bell to ribbon at the throat area.
- Have fun creating these ball ornament christmas tree crafts ideas today!
Nativity Crafts for Kids 2 - Star
- Star cutout
- Crayons, markers or glow-in-the-dark paint.
- Glitter, gluesticks, and styrofoam container (or other type of container) OR
- Glitter glue
- Sticker stars (optional)
- Tissue paper (optional)
- Blue or Black Construction paper or cardboard (Optional)
- If using tissue paper, you can either glue on little tissue paper squares, or cut 2" squares, and scrunch them up.
- Then glue the balls onto the star (place glue on page) or apply glitter glue or apply glue then pour glitter over picture. (Pick up paper and pour excess into a styrofoam plate.
- Cut out star and glue to blue or black construction paper (optional).
- 6" Artificial evergreen wreath
- Tacky glue
- Gold ribbon
- Let the child glue some of the Nativity figures on to the wreath.
- Let the child glue the other figures on the back side of the wreath.
- Put through the middle of the wreath and tie a knot.
Enjoy these Nativity Crafts for Kids
Back from Nativity Crafts for Kids to Christmas Crafts
Back from Nativity Crafts for Kids to New Kids Crafts Homepage