Mummy Crafts For Kids
Mummy crafts for kids are easy and fun to do? This mummy and wooden spoon spider are easy to make and are always great winners with the kids.
Mummy Crafts For Kids - A Mummy
- Glue dots
- Plastic wiggle eyes
- Dark colored button
- Clean glass jars (large or small baby food jars are perfect)
- Green candy
- First aide gauze or strips of felt or white cotton fabric
1.Fill the bottle with the green candy and screw on the lid.
2. Attach plastic wiggle eyes to the mummy about one third down from the lid (top of jar) onto the bottle using glue dots.
3. Next attach button nose with glue dots.
NB Tip: Practice wrapping gauze around mummy before placing glue buttons on.
Remember to leave the nose and eyes exposed. Use picture above to help
4. Remove lid of bottle before wrapping jar.
5. To wrap the mummy begin by placing a glue dot or two, on the back and bottom
of the jar. Secure the end of the gauze roll on the glue dots.
6. Tuck in any loose ends.
Mummy Crafts For Kids - Wooden Spoon Cat Puppet
- Black craft foam
- Black wool
- A wooden spoon
- Wiggle eyes
- Pink gem for nose
- White fabric paint pen
- Black paint
- Paint brush
- Piece of black ribbon
- Use black paint and paint the wooden spoon giving it two coats. Allow to dry between each application.
- On the dish of the spoon glue two wiggle eyes.
- Use black foam and cut out two ears. Glue them carefully to the top of the dish of the spoon. See picture.
- Attach the black ribbon to the end of spoon’s handle with glue.
- Cut three 6 inch lengths of black wool and glue under eyes as seen in picture above.
- Use gem as a nose and stick on top of wool.
- Finally draw a mouth using the fabric paint and a fine brush.
Enjoy these mummy crafts for kids!
Back from Mummy Crafts For Kids to Halloween Crafts
Back from Mummy Crafts For Kids to New Kids Crafts Homepage