Mothers Day Crafts Young Children
Here is one of many Mothers day crafts young children can make. All moms love to receive photographs. Why not make a special frame and place a photo of yourself inside.The other idea is to make her a pot-pourii so she can keep her cupboard smelling nice.
- Dried flower petals or buds (roses petals and lavender have very strong scent).
- Cinnamon sticks, cloves or other dried spices.
- Organza bags.
- Dry flowers yourself by hanging them upside down in a cool, airy spot or buy ready mixed pot-pourii.
- Petals and buds must be thoroughly dry before mixing otherwise they could become moldy.
- Mix dried spices with your dried flower petals and buds.
- Place the pot-pourii in draw string organza bags. This releases the scent nicely.
Photo Frame - Mothers Day Crafts Young Children
All moms love to receive photographs. Why not make a special frame and place a photo of yourself inside.
- Thick card
- Strong pair of scissors
- Tin Foil
- Bull point pen
- Place the photograph on the thick card and draw around it.
- This will determine how large the frame should be.
- Now make the frame 1.5inches wide.
- Place the frame on the foil and cut the foil shape a few inches larger than the card frame.
- Spread the card frame with glue and gently press the foil over the frame.
- Tuck the edges in well, smoothing the foil carefully.
- Using the card, cut a square that will be used for the backing.
- Cover the backing with foil.
- Attach the frame to the backing with glue on three sides, leaving an opening to slip in the photograph.
- Use a ball point pen and gently mark a design onto the frame.
- Don't press to hard otherwise you'll go right through the foil.
BookMarks - Mothers Day Crafts Young Children
- Pair of Scissors
- Cut out a square shape from your cardboard that has the length of 15cm and the breadth of 5cm.
- Once you have done this, fold the rectangle in half.
- Then take your scissors and cut out two square shapes from the magnetic sheet of paper.
- Test the magnets to make sure they work.
- Take the glue and stick the magnets on either side of the bookmark.
- Now you are ready to decorate. Be creative!!
- Ta-da ! ! Your bookmark is ready to save the day!
Return from Mother's Day Crafts Young Children to Mothers Day Crafts
Return from Mother's Day Crafts Young Children to New Kids Crafts Homepage