Ideas for Mothers Day Crafts Kids
Here are perfect ideas for Mothers day crafts kids can make. Which mom doesn't like flowers? Make this unusual vase to put her flowers in and watch the smile on your mom's face. Make flowers to go in it and some worry beads too.
- Lots of twigs (of about the same size)
- An empty tin
- Pruning clippers
- Rubber band
- PVA glue
- Measure the twigs against the tin and cut them all a little bit longer than the lip of the tin. All the twigs should be the same size.
- Glue the twigs to the tin, using the rubber band to hold them in place.
- Once dry, glue two long leaves around the vase and stick a few seedpods at the front.
- Go out into the garden and pick some flowers.
- Arrange the flowers in the vase.
- See the smile on your mom's face.
Fake Flowers - Ideas for Mothers Day Crafts Kids
Ever wonder how you make those fake flowers in the stores; well now you can.
- A pair of scissors
- Crinkle paper (green and any other color of your choice)
- A sheet of paper
- A pencil
- Florist wire or green wire
- 1 flower bowl
- Draw two daisies on your sheet of paper one must be bigger than the other, also draw four leaves, then cut them out.
- Cut your crinkle paper into strips.
- Fold your crinkle paper into a square.
- Trace the two flowers on your square and cut out (ask your parents to help you).
- Place the daisies that you cut out, crisscross over each other first the three big ones then the three small ones.
- Make a small ball from the extra crinkle paper.
- Wire tightly around the end and cut off the paper below the wire.
- Push through all six layers of the paper daisies.
- Wire very tightly around the bottom of your flower.
- Trace leaves on crinkle paper, cut out then twist them at the bottom.
- Sellotape leaves on to stem.
- And that is how you make paper flowers.
Return from Ideas for Mother's Day Crafts Kids to Mothers Day Crafts
Return from Ideas for Mother's Day Crafts Kids to New Kids Crafts Homepage