Halloween Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Are you looking for Halloween toilet paper roll crafts? Then look no further! Below you will find a handful of Halloween crafts that are easy to make, and require something that we all have on hand at home. Best of all, they can easily be tailored to fit whatever theme you choose. So whether you want to make a bat, mummy, scarecrow, or other scary monster you can easily do it with just a little bit of creativity. So have fun and enjoy these Halloween toilet paper roll crafts!
- Toilet paper roll
- Halloween printed fabric
- Cut a piece of fabric big enough to cover the toilet paper roll and have a couple of inches hanging over each end of the tube.
- Wrap the Halloween fabric around the toilet paper roll and glue in place.
- Tie (in a bow) one overhung end of the fabric with 3 - 4 different colored ribbons.
- Fill the fabric covered tube with trinkets, candy, and confetti.
- Tie the open end up with the ribbons.
- Place sticker on the tube.
Toilet Paper Mummy
- Toilet Paper Roll
- White Tissue Paper
- Plastic Easer Eggs
- Secure the Easter egg to the top of the toilet paper roll.
- Draw a scary face on the front of the Easter egg.
- Then wrap the toilet paper roll in white tissue paper- its best to cut it into little strips and then glue on in layers for the best effect.
- Then decorate with paints and other accessories.
- A large kettle
- Washable marker (black)
- Toilet Paper cardboard rolls (or paper towel roll)
- rubber bands or tape
- spray paint
- party cider or punch
- yellow and orange construction paper
- Wrap the cardboard centers of paper towel rolls with newspaper and secure with tape or rubber bands.
- Spray paint each roll with paint color of choice and allow to completely dry.(these are going to be your logs)
- Paint the words "Witch's Brew" on the front of the pot with washable marker.
- Cut flames from construction paper and glue to bottom of pot so that the tips stick out all around base of pot like a fire.
- Arrange dried logs in a circle, like a campfire.
- Place pot on center and fill with punch or cider (witch's brew).
Back from Halloween Toilet Paper Roll Crafts to Halloween Crafts
Back from Halloween Toilet Paper Roll Crafts to New Kids Crafts Homepage