Halloween Crafts Kids
Are you looking for Halloween crafts kids? Then look no further! Below you will find a handful of spider related Halloween crafts kids. Enjoy!
- A lot of yarn
- 4 pipe cleaners
- Scrap cardboard
- Googly eyes and glue
- Cut a piece of yarn about 2 feet long; put it aside for later.
- Cut a piece of scrap cardboard about 3 inches long and 2 inches wide.
- Wrap about a yard or two of yarn around the rectangular piece of cardboard (don't wrap the yarn too tightly or it will be hard to take it off the cardboard).
- Carefully remove the yarn loops from the cardboard (make sure the loops retain their shape).
- Place the 4 pipe cleaners on top of the loops.
- Tightly tie the 2-foot-long piece of yarn around the middle of the loops plus pipe cleaners.
- Cut the yarn loops at their edges.
- Trim the pompom so that it makes a nice circle.
- Bend the spider's legs and glue on googly eyes.
- Thick, round, black balloons
- A few inches of string or yarn - or a twist tie
- 4 black pipe cleaners
- White out (liquid paper) or white paint
- Blow up a round black balloon so that it's only slightly inflated.
- Twist the balloon, making a large part (for the body) and a smaller part (for the head).
- Secure it with a piece of string or a twist tie.
- If your balloon isn't stretchy enough to do this, use two balloons - use one for the body and one for the head.
- Tie the two balloons together with their stems.
- Fold each of 4 pipe cleaners in half.
- Twist the middle of each pipe cleaner and wrap around the twist in the balloon. This makes eight legs.
- Fold and shape each leg to look like a jointed spider's leg.
- Draw eyes and fangs, using white-out (liquid paper) or white tempera paint.
Halloween Crafts Kids - Paper Glitter Spider Web
- Black construction paper
- Old newspaper
- Working on old newspaper, draw a spider web with glue on the black construction paper.
- Start by drawing a series of intersecting lines.
- After drawing the intersecting lines, draw the curved lines between them.
- Sprinkle glitter on the glue web.
- Gently shake the picture and let the excess glitter slide off the spider web (onto the newspaper).
Back from Halloween Crafts Kids to Halloween Crafts
Back from Halloween Crafts Kids to New Kids Crafts Homepage