Halloween Arts And Crafts Kids
Are you looking for Halloween arts and crafts kids? Then look no further! Below you will find a handful of halloween arts and crafts kids that would be perfect for a party or get together. You can create antenna toppers, cereal gravestones for your yard, and fun wiggly bracelets for the kids. Have fun!
Bat Antenna Topper
- Black craft foam
- Gel Pen
- 2 small Wiggle Eyes
- Hot glue gun or low temp glue gun
- Hole punch
- Glitter paint, optional
- Cut your foam into the shape of a bat.
- Trace around the pattern on the white craft foam.
- Hole punch 2 holes down the middle of the bat
- Paint with glitter paint to highlight wings.
- Place on your antenna by weaving back and forth through the holes.
- Black and white tempera paint
- 3 cups for mixing paint
- Assorted-size cereal boxes
- 2 sponges
- Thick black permanent marker
- Mix paints to make a light gray, medium gray, and dark gray.
- Paint boxes with two to three coats of medium gray.
- Use the sponges to dab on the light and dark gray paint to give gravestones a mottled look.
- Write names and dates with marker.
- Such as: Dracula died here 1768-1842, etc.
- Black construction paper
- Wiggle eyes
- White paper
- Paper fastener
- Stapler and staples
- White crayon
- Fold black construction paper in half.
- Along folded edge, lay child's hand palm down (midway through palm) and trace fingers with white crayon.
- Cut out the outline of the fingers.
- Unfold and you have a complete image of a spider with eight legs.
- Now turn the spider over and with the pencil, roll the legs around the pencil. This will curl the legs.
- Cut a 1" strip of black paper from the remaining scraps, and form it into a circle for the bracelet part.
- At the appropriate length, staple the ends together.
- Attach the bracelet to the underside center of the spider using the paper fastener.
- Glue on the wiggle eyes and the "fangs" that you design and cut from the white paper to the spider's head.
- Then let the children make their spiders move by moving and wiggling their hands.
Back from Halloween Arts and Crafts kids to Halloween Crafts
Back from Halloween Arts and Crafts kids to New Kids Crafts Homepage