Germany Crafts And Arts Kids
This Germany crafts and arts kids’ project can be done on a tray or on a cake to decorate it. The tree represents life. If you can find small figures of people, they can be added to the scene.
Germany Arts And Crafts Kids
- A cake or a pretty tray (or a heavy piece of cardboard covered with foil)
- White frosting
- Green and blue food coloring
- Several sugar ice cream cones (the conical ones)
- Small candy decorations like red hot, cookie decorations
- Heavy duty foil
- A small piece of heavy duty cardboard
- Optional: green gumdrops, small marshmallows.
- Make white frosting from powdered sugar and milk.
- You need enough to frost the trees and cover the "ground" (i.e.; the cake or the tray).
- It should be so thick, you almost can't spread it.
- If using heavy cardboard in place of a tray, cover it with heavy duty foil.
- Cut the small piece of cardboard in the shape of a pond.
- Cover it with heavy duty foil, shiny side up. This is a pond.
- Put the pond in the middle of the tray or cake.
- Frost the cake or tray with white frosting for snow.
- Cover the edges of the pond and heap it up a bit.
- Put it in the refrigerator so it won't "slump."
- Color some of the frosting with green food coloring and frost the ice cream cones.
- Place them upside-down on the cake to look like trees.
- Decorate the trees with the small candy decorations to look like Christmas trees.
- Sprinkle it around on the pond on the cake. Not too heavily.
- You can get creative and add green gumdrops for "bushes" and a marshmallow snowman.
- My granddaughter added her North Pole signpost craft see Children’s Woodworking Crafts to the cake, too.
- We felt like real cake decorators!
Enjoy making these Germany Crafts And Arts Kids.
Back from Germany Crafts And Arts Kids to Christmas Crafts
Back from Germany Crafts And Arts Kids to New Kids Crafts Homepage