Free Halloween Crafts
Are you looking for free Halloween crafts to do with your kids? Then look no further! Make a pasta skeleton and Q-Tip Skeleton. Below you will find a handful of great skeleton themed activities for kids of all ages. So have fun and enjoy these free Halloween crafts!
- A couple different types of pasta and dried beans, like spaghetti, macaroni, tiny tube pasta, long tube pasta, wagon wheels, long spirals, tiny shells, wagon wheels
- A piece of black construction paper
- White glue
- Glue the pasta to the black paper using white glue.
- Have the kids arrange the pasta on the paper before gluing (to make sure that they have room for the whole body on the piece of paper).
- You can use just about any type of pasta (or dried beans) for the bones.
- Experiment with different variations.
Free Halloween Crafts - Q-Tip Skeleton
- Black construction paper
- White paper
- Using the white paper you can draw a skeleton skull.
- Cut out the skull and then glue that to your black construction paper.
- Using the Q-tips as bones you can arrange your skeleton body.
- Give your skeleton some arms, legs, ribs, etc.
- You can cut the Q-tips into smaller pieces to be used as smaller joints.
- Glue all the Q-tips on the black paper once you have it laid out like you like. Very Simple!
- Skeleton Paper Bag Light Ups
- Black water-soluble block printing ink
- Lunch bag sized paper plates
- 3" votive candles in glass containers
- Styrofoam trays
- Dull pencil
- Windowpane-size piece of glass or acrylic
- 6" - 8" wide roller
- Cut the Styrofoam trays to 4" x 8" rectangles so they lie flat.
- With the dull pencil, draw designs in the Styrofoam.
- This is a reverse process: A design you create will be the non-inked part of the bag.
- Squeeze about 1-1/2 inches of ink onto the glass.
- Roll the roller back and forth to spread the ink (it may be sticky at first).
- Once the roller is covered with an even coat of ink, roll it across a Styrofoam image.
- Press the side of a brown paper bag onto the Styrofoam.
- Rub the paper bag with a large serving spoon, pressing the paper into the Styrofoam with a back-and-forth movement.
- Carefully remove the bag and set it aside to dry (approximately 10 minutes).
- Re-ink the Styrofoam or use another piece with a different image and repeat the process with additional bags.
- Open the bags and fill each 1-inch deep with sand, placing them along your walkway.
- Light the candles in their glasses and ease them into the center of the sand in the bags.
Back from Free Halloween crafts to Halloween Crafts
Back from Free Halloween Crafts to New Kids Crafts Homepage