Free Fairies Kids Crafts
You can make your own fairy wand. Try a few of these free fairies kids crafts and make some of your own magic.
- Thick card
- Acrylic craft paint
- Sponge brush
- Pair of scissors
- PVA Glue
- Draw a large star onto the thick card using a pencil.
- Paint the stick and star in the same color paint.
- When everything is dry, sponge paint the star with glue and glitter.
- Now glue the top end of your stick to the back of the star.
- For the final touch, add some ribbon.
- Wave your wand and make some magic.
Once you have your fairy dust, you could store it in a vial. Some vials come with a little plastic loop through which you can thread a ribbon to make a pendant. Remember to decorate your vial with pretty stickers. Different ways of making fairy dust:
- Using a paper puncher to cut different colors and shapes of paper to use as confetti.
- Mix different color glitter together - remember to use this outside, as mommy won't be happy if it lands on the carpet.
- Combine prepackaged confetti with pretty sequins.
- Cut and curl small pieces of metallic curling ribbon.
- Metallic star garland
- Wire clipper
- Loosely wrap the metallic garland twice around your wrist and twist the ends together.
- Remove the bracelet from your hand and using the wire clipper, cut the excess garland off.
- Thread long strands of ribbon through jingle bells and tie them to the metallic star garland.
- Your bracelet is ready to be worn.
Return from Free Fairies Kids Crafts to Craft Projects For Kids
Return from Free Fairies Kids Crafts to New Kids Crafts Homepage