Fathers Day Crafts For Kids
Fathers Day Crafts For Kids are all easy to do. Instead of going out and buying an expensive gift this holiday, why not do a craft that kids make for fathers day instead? These projects cost little or nothing to make, and dad will love the fact that they are homemade! Why not make a bookmark, lego frame,daddy caddy and a golf pen holder?
- Pair of Scissors
- Cut out a square shape from your cardboard that has the length of 15cm and the breadth of 5cm.
- Once you have done this, fold the rectangle in half.
- Then take your scissors and cut out two square shapes from the magnetic sheet of paper.
- Test the magnets to make sure they work.
- Take the glue and stick the magnets on either side of the bookmark.
- Now you are ready to decorate. Be creative!!
- Ta-da ! ! Your bookmark is ready to save the day!
- Legos in different sizes (flat kind are best)
- Wallet size photo
Build a small picture frame using Legos you have on hand.
- Be sure to try the photo to make sure the hole is the right size.
- Add a hinge to the back if you would like it to be able to fold up.
- Large piece of paper
- Glue or Tape
- Misc Supplies
Decorate the paper with tools, either sponge paint, cut out of a magazine or drawn on.
- Then you cover the coffee can with the paper.
- You have a tool caddy or a container to hold screws and nails.
Business Card Holder - Fathers Day Crafts For Kids
11 Popsicle sticks
- Green craft paint
- School glue
- Wax paper or plastic bag
- Lay out a piece of wax paper or recycle a plastic bag to protect your work surface.
- Note: Newspaper will stick to the project.
- Lay three Popsicle sticks flat next to each other side to side.
- Glue the three sticks together. This is the front side of the card holder.
- For the base of the business card holder, lay 2 Popsicle sticks flat next to each other and glue together in the same fashion as that of the front.
- For the back of the business card holder, lay 4 Popsicle sticks flat next to each other side to side, and also glue together.
- For the sides of the card holder, cut 1 and 1/4 inch off of the top and bottom of 2 Popsicle sticks.
- Lay 2 long edges together, side to side and glue together.
- Repeat with other 2 ends for the other side of the card holder.
- Glue the front to the base at a right angle.
- Glue the back to the base also at a right angle. Now you should have a U-shaped figure.
- Glue the right and left sides to the base, front, and back of the card holder. Now you should have the actual card holder finished.
Golf Pen Holder - Fathers Day Crafts For Kids
- Empty juice can (plastic or cardboard)
- Piece of green construction paper 4 1/2 inches wide and 9 inches long
- Markers in blue, green, red, white, or any other colors desired
- Double stick tape
- Wrap the green construction paper around the juice can and attach using the double stick tape.
- Make sure you stick down the edges that meet really well.
- Using markers, draw a golf course on the green construction paper.
- Include holes, flags, small ponds, bushes, etc.
- You can even draw a picture of your Dad on the course if you want to.
Return from Fathers Day Crafts For Kids to Fathers Day Crafts
Return from Fathers Day Crafts For Kids to New Kids Crafts Homepage