Easy Halloween Crafts For Kids
Are you looking for easy Halloween crafts for kids? Then look no further! Below you will find how to make bat clips a beetle costume, halloween wreath and scraecrow. Have fun!
Halloween Bat Clips
- Black paper (construction paper or cardstock) or black fun foam
- Googly eyes
- Draw and then cut out a bat's body and wings from black paper (or the fun foam).
- Make sure that the body is big enough to cover the clothespin.
- Glue the wings to the clothespin.
- Glue the body on the clothespin.
- Glue googly eyes to the bat (or use circles of colored paper cut with a hole punch).
- 1 large paper grocery bag
- Red tempera paint
- Black marker or black paint
Cut a large paper grocery bag open along the seam (this will be the back of the costume).
- Then cut a neck hole in what was the bottom of the bag.
- Cut an arm hole on each side of the bag.
- Paint a large red circle (using red tempera paint) on the front on the bag.
- Draw or paint a black line down the center of the circle and draw black spots on both sides.
- To make cute antennae, wrap two pipe cleaners on a plastic headband.
Easy Halloween Crafts For Kids - Halloween Wreath
- A plain white paper plate
- Black and orange construction paper
- Crayons or markers
- Glue or a glue stick
- Cut the center out of a plain paper plate.
- Cut out a lot of leaves from orange and black construction paper.
- Glue the leaves all around the rim of the paper plate.
- Construction paper
- Markers or crayons
- Googly eyes
- Real straw or raffia
- Draw a scarecrow or find a template of one online.
- Draw clothes for your scarecrow and decorate them and cut them out.
- Glue the clothes on the scarecrow.
- Optional: glue on some straw (real straw, raffia, or thin strips of light brown paper) at the edges of the clothing.
- Add eyes, a nose, and a mouth and your done!
- All of these crafts have only a few steps and would be great for younger children or if you looking for something to do at your next halloween party.
Back from Easy Halloween crafts for kids to Halloween Crafts
Back from Easy Halloween crafts for kids to New Kids Crafts Homepage