Crafts For Easter Kids
These crafts for Easter kids can make are not only easy but delicious too. Why not try your hand at making these nummy chocolate nests? Adult supervision is advised.
To make 10 nests, you will need:
- 225g (8oz) plain chocolate
- 50g (2 oz) butter
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 100g (4oz) corn flakes
- 30 mini chocolate eggs
- Baking tray with shallow pans
- Paper cake cases
- Put ten paper cases into pans in the baking tray.
- Place a large pan on the stove and add the butter, golden syrup and broken chocolate pieces. Adult supervision is required.
- Heat the pan gently, stirring all the time, until everything is completely melted.
- Gently stir them into the chocolate, until they are completely covered.
- Scoop the mixture out of the pan and into the paper cases.
- Using the back of a teaspoon, make a hollow in the middle of each nest.
- Arrange a few mini eggs inside the hollow of the each nest.
- Put the tray into the fridge and let it set for about an hour.
- Take the nests out of the cases and arrange onto a plate. Eat straight away.
Faberge Egg - Crafts For Easter Kids 2
- An egg
- Pink Paint
- Green Paint
- 2 Toothpicks
- Super Glue
- A Picture of yourself
- Colored paper
- A sharp object i.e. a pin
- Butterfly and flower decorations
- Small pearls
- 4 strips of paper
- A silver candle holder
- A Silver metallic pen
- A Sink
- Make a small hole in the egg with a sharp object eg.a pin.
- Let all the yolk and white of the egg run out.
- Now clean the egg out with soap and water.
- Paint the egg pink.
- While the egg is drying paint the two toothpicks green.
- Cut an oval out of your colored paper. Now stick your photo onto the oval colored paper.
- Stick your picture to the top of the toothpick.
- Place a biggish bead at the end of your toothpick and in the middle of the toothpick stick a butterfly decoration.
- Now decorate the egg any which way you like with all the objects that where mentioned in the materials section.
- Stick the decorations on with super glue.
- Put your egg in your candle holder and your done.
Egg Carton Easter Basket - Crafts For Easter Kids 3
- Egg cartons
- Construction paper for handle
- Pair of scissors
- Cut one section of the egg carton out. This will be where one egg would be placed. See Picture. I would advise adult supervision for this task.
- Now cut out a strip of construction paper - this will act as the handle. Glue the handle to the inside of the egg carton, on either side.
- Now using your markers, sequins, glitter glue etc decorate the basket as desired.
- Once completed and dry, you may fill your basket up with sweets or anything you like.
Return from Crafts For Easter Kids to Easter Crafts
Return from Crafts For Easter Kids to New Kids Crafts Homepage